Tuesday, August 7, 2007

We drove up to our lot again last night after Matt and my mom took me out to dinner from my birthday at Magiano's. The food was great, but you should have seen that dessert... it was amazing! I should have taken a picture! I just love cream puffs with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge on top! It was about 8:30 when we got to the neighborhood so the pictures are sort of dark. This first picture is of the light pole that is one house down in the cal-de-sac.

This is Matt standing in front of the pipes that will be our plumbing. The delivery of these pipes is the only new event since last week when we visited.
While we were out looking at the pipes, we saw a car drive by and it was our friends, well soon to be neighbors, Brad and Jen. Here they are standing in front of their house which is expected to be done and ready to move-in in 6 weeks. They will be living about 10 houses away from us on the cross street. We are going to be having dinner parties with them all the time! I'm so excited, because she is such a good cook!
We are leaving for Michigan tonight! Ya! Tomorrow on my 24th birthday I will be in Canada at Niagra Falls! I just can't wait! It is just so beautiful there! I'll be back next week.

No comments: