Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Days of School

School is back in session. I am really liking my new school. All of my students seem great... I can't say there aren't a few challenging ones, but that's what makes it exciting! We are on A/B block scheduling, so there are four 90 minute classes each day and you only see your students every other day. I have a 90 minute conference period each day and 3 math classes. The schedule is great because I have a lot more time during the day to get my work done so I don't have to take as much work home.

Not much has happened with our house in the last couple of days. They delivered the wood for the frame of our house today. I think they are going to start putting it up tomorrow. They are almost done with the framing of our neighbors' house. It's amazing how fast they can do it! Hopefully I'll have pictures of our frame tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love you Blog and be able to keep up with the Wear's comings and goings. Good luck with your new school year. Make all those kids math experts! And good luck to Matt and his new job. Will look tomorrow for some framing on your house.
Love & Hugs, Grandma & Grandpa