Thursday, August 16, 2007

Last day of Summer Vacation

Well, I woke up with mixed feelings today because I have to go back to work tomorrow. I am really excited to be working at this new school, but it is sad to give up all this time off. At least the kids don't come back until a week from Tuesday, so I'll be able to ease back into it.

I drove up to our house yesterday and not much has happened, so I thought I would give you a picture of the floor plan. Now you can start picturing it in your head too! If you have an decorating ideas, please share! I am being really indecisive about what I want. Well, I would love to paint the whole house PINK, but Matt vetoed that idea. Right now we are planning on more neutral colors. It'll be easier to decide once I can actually see the house!

No comments: