Monday, March 3, 2008

Snow!

Snow, Snow Beautiful Snow... in March in Texas! Isn't it wonderful! Here is the front of the Wear house tonight when I got home from my class at 8:45. It has been snowing since 5:30 tonight when I was just leaving for class. I was very tempted not to go to class and just stay home and play in the snow, but I had an assignment due so I had to go and turn it in.
Here is the back yard! Aren't the snow flakes beautiful! It was really coming down hard!
Cauchey wanted to see what was going on and go play in the snow!He ran back in quickly! It was just too cold for him!
Jeremy and Melissa came over and we all had a snow ball fight! The snow was perfect for packing snow balls!

It's 10:00pm now and it's still snowing. Maybe we won't have school tomorrow! I just know that is what all of my students are hoping for! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let it snow, let it snow! I'm so happy for you getting to see all the pretty white stuff. It is now headed here and overnight we are to get 4 - 6 inches. But we are a little tired of it. Especially grandpa having to shovel so much. I think it has been a record year for snow for us. Too old for snow ball fights but I love to watch it fall. Love & Hugs, Grandma
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO