Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I have been tagged....

Jen Windle tagged me... sorry it took me a while to get around to filling it out. Enjoy...

10 years ago: I was a freshman at Coppell High School. I spent most of my time going to school and playing tennis. I was on the Varsity tennis team so I would practice with the team for 2 hours everyday then go to private lessons or drills at night. haha... I overslept on the morning of my first high school tennis tournament and missed the bus. My poor dad had to drive me all the way to Waxahachie just so I could play. Thanks dad!


Things on my To-Do list today:
Enjoy my spring break, sleep in, have breakfast, read, send emails, do laundry, work on matrix homework, take a bubble bath, have lunch, watch tv, more laundry, play with the cats, blog, welcome Matt home, make dinner, hang out with Deedra and Jeremy, watch Big Brother, read, cuddle with Matt in bed, sleep

What Would I do if I became a billionaire:
GIVE, pay off the house, buy a pink corvette, get a maid, and have lots of babies!

Three of my many bad habits:
Biting my nails, leaving the blinds open, picking at Matt

Five Jobs I have had: Soccer Ref (5 & under girls), Baskin Robbins (had to quit b/c I was eating too much ice cream and gaining weight), Four Seasons Tennis shop clerk and Membership Services Rep (it was fun, I got to see lots of famous peeps), Waco Reads tutor/mentor, Math Teacher and Tennis coach at Irving High, and Math Teacher @ Guyer High... I'm looking for a job this summer... any ideas?

5 Things People don't know about me: I really like kraft mac and cheese with the character shaped noodles like spider man and shrek... Purple is my rival color... i've been to all 50 states... i handle stress well (whenever I get a massage they always say I don't have very many knots)...i love looking at the stars because it reminds me of how amazing God is and that He is all powerful and in control of everything.

This little tag game involves me "tagging" 5 other people so:
Staci, Tiffany, Jen, Sam, and Andrea

No comments: