Sunday, September 23, 2007

We're moved out~

We are all moved out of our apartment! It was a long day of packing and moving our stuff into storage yesterday, but we got it all done. Matt and the boys really worked hard! We are just resting today at our new temporary home. My mom is graciously allowing us and the kitties to stay at her house until our home is done.

We also moved Brad and Jen into their new house yesterday! Their house looks great! They bought 2 cute white rocking chairs for the front porch. I'm excited to walk to their house and hang out on the front porch with them.

We stopped by our house after church today... and they have the drywall all done! Yea! It's really coming along. The batteries on my camera have been dead, but I'm getting more tomorrow, so I'll go take some pictures and post them tomorrow (Monday)!

No comments: