Monday, September 10, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away!

It rained all day Sunday and Monday! The drive to work this morning was terrible! I was driving 15mph on the highway and could not see anything because of all the rain. It's supposed to rain some more tomorrow morning and then let up... Hopefully the "creative" brickers will be able to get to our house soon! I call them creative b/c that is what they lady who sold us the house told us when we asked about the differences in the brick patterns of other houses.

Here is a picture of Cauchy that Matt edited... It's classic Cauchy! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephie & Matt...
I have been out of the loop lately because of grandma passing. I'm glad you got to know her and got a few of her pieces. She loved us all so much and she would love your new house. Your mom, Aunt Lorri and Grandpa just went for a walk but now they are back and I read them your new message. Good Luck with three cats in one house. hehe Love & Hugs Grandma