Monday, July 12, 2010

5 months old!

He just loves to be naked!
Happy fourth of July! He was waving the flag... too bad I didn't get a smile.
He still loves playing in the "Jump jump". Wow... look at that frog spin!
We babysat his friend Annabelle last weekend. They had so much fun playing. This is her "baby cage" (6 baby gates that make a hexagon). I would love to get one once JackJack can crawl... maybe for my birthday. :)
I think bath time is his favorite time of day... here his is chilling in his bath robe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just love seeing pictures of Jackson.He looks so healthy and happy. Lucky boy to have landed at you and Matt's house! Love, Great Grandma XOXO

Anonymous said...

Grandpa & I got a big laugh out of seeing the pictures of Jackson he sure is growing hope to see you all soon give him a big hug and kiss from us both God Bless