Sunday, December 6, 2009

We had a busy week. Here I am last Sunday... 30 weeks pregnant. Jackson is getting bigger!It snowed on Wednesday morning. I was hoping for a snow day, but it just wasn't sticking on the roads. It was neat going to school and hearing some of my students' reactions though. A few of them moved from California this year and had never seen snow before. Hopefully we will get some more this year for them.



On Tuesday, Baron Bradley Windle was born. He was 9 lbs. 12 oz.! We went and visited him at home on Thursday night... Here I am holding the sweet baby.Here is Matt holding him.
Baron lives just about 10 houses down from us... I think that he and Jackson are going to be good friends. I can picture Jackson asking if he an go play at Baron's house. :)
We also got our Christmas tree this week and started decorating the house. There are a few gifts under tree.
I like it all lit up with the other lights off.
On friday my dad came in town and stayed the night with us. Saturday, we went to his graduation where he received his doctorate degree in Psychology. Congrats Dad! Matt is working on a video of the ceremony. I will post it when he is done.

4 comments:

Allison said...

You could have him any time!!!

Allison said...

Oh . . .and good grief! That baby was early and huge! Did they have her due date wrong or something?!

Anonymous said...

You look so glowie, just like your Christmas tree. Lots of Love

Allen Frantz said...

Your in Texas, ain't supposed to snow there.