Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Baby Shower

Last Saturday my sweet mom and sweet friends, Tiffany and Sarah, hosted a baby shower for me, Matt, and Jackson. Everyone was very generous and we feel very blessed. Matt came at the end of the shower and helped me open the last few gifts. Here we are about to open the high chair from my Aunt Jeannie and Aunt Lorri. Thank you ladies! We will get lots of use out of it! And thank you to everyone else for the wonderful gifts!!!Janie came in town for the weekend from Austin. She had to go back on Monday to take her last final exam. She got us this basket of fun stuff. Look at the bib on top... it says "I love my aunt". It's so cute!
My mom's house was decorated beautifully. She had lots of Christmas decorations up and then lots of blue and brown baby things to match Jackson's room. Here is the kitchen table and cake... it was so cute and yummy. It was white cake with strawberry icing filling.
Here I am with the hostesses. I'm so thankful for you girls! I'm so sad that I didn't get a picture with my mom.... next time we're together we will take one and I will post it.
Here is my mom with her friends, Elizabeth and Gretta, at the shower. I'm so glad that they came and are such good friends to my mom.
Here is Jackson's other "grandma" Nancy. We are not sure yet what Jackson will call her, but she decided against grandma. I think the top two names are Nana and Mamaw.
Here is my mom's front room... it was filled with gifts! Like I said everyone was so generous. It was really fun this week organizing everything. I am actually doing my first load of laundry for baby Jackson right now.

1 comment:

kalliemack said...

Can't wait to see everything, looks like a lot of blessings. Jackson will have fun with all his blue stuff!