Saturday, October 10, 2009

Jackson Matthew Wear

We made it though the baby names book and picked a name! Our little boy will be named
Jackson Matthew Wear!!!


On Thursday Matt came home with a gift for me. He got Jackson his 1st Bible! I love it! All of the Bible stories point to Jesus. It's so great. I have already started reading it to Jackson. Here is a picture. Sorry I'm not sure how to turn it the other way.
We got a new brown leather rocker/recliner today. I so look forward to the day when I can rock our baby to sleep in it!
Here's what it looks like in the family room. We had our first fire of the season tonight!
The cold weather made we want something warm for dinner, so I made Spicy Chicken Stew for dinner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the name Jackson. That is the name we chose if Campbell was a boy. Congratulations, I know you guys must be so excited:)

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to meet Jackson Matthew Wear! We are sure he will be a sweetie and love being rocked by him mommy! lol

Anonymous said...

I love that rocker/recliner! Where did you find it?