Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall

Here is a picture of the baby bump at 24 weeks and 5 days pregnant.
I went to Jen's baby shower this morning. It was really nice. It makes me excited for my baby showers! Thank you in advance dear family and friends! :)

The new flag by the front door... This is the first one that I have been able to keep for more than a day. All the others have flown away. I got smart this time and made foam rings at the end of the pole so that it could come off on it own.

Fall is here... Last weekend we got together with our friends Andrew, Tricia and their new baby Myla to carve pumpkins. I made a ghost.... he's starting to mold now though.
Matt went a more traditional route and make a jack-o-lantern. I'm excited for the trick-or-treaters next weekend! It's so fun seeing all the little ones dressed up in their costumes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You absolutely glow! Jackson looks like he is getting enough to eat. Pretty nice bump! Love & Hugs

Anonymous said...

Looking good Stephanie! I swear I am getting a little bump. Not many people except Jayme and I can tell though. :) Should be getting bigger as the holidays get close though! Congrats again on little Jackson. We are seriously considering not finding out the sex!