Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary My Love!

I have an amazing husband. He just came home for lunch and brought me these beautiful "passion" roses!The flowers smell so nice... I love you so much honey!
Matt also had a little gift for me... A PINK ESV Bible!!! haha... We really are prefect for each other! Guess what I got him for our anniversary?!? An ESV Bible... but the one I got him is plain black which is much more manly! We both had been wanting ESV Bibles since those are the kind that they use at our church.
To celebrate our 3 wonderful years of being married, tonight we are going out to dinner to an cute Italian place in Denton! I'm excited!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, congratulations you guys! you should have gotten Matt a pink bible that says "real men read pink bibles" on the cover. hehehehe

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary friends...love yall
-Henleys

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Wears. You are both a bit nerdy getting each other bibles. God won't love you more based on your bible selection.

Just kidding,
Justin

Stephen Ley said...

Neat idea! My wife has a birthday coming up. Hmmm....

Nathan Stitt said...

Congrats. I agree with Missy ;)

Iyov said...

May you have many more wonderful anniversaries, and in good health.