Sunday, October 7, 2007

Progress Inside!

Here is what the front of our house looks like today. It hasn't really changed all week. They still need to finish the stone on the front of the house. They just got some more delivered, so now they will be able to. I have been driving by all week and thinking that they didn't have much done, but they were working on the inside and I just didn't see it!

Here is the kitchen.... The cabinets are in all in! Also all of the shelves throughout the house are in. Here you can see the food pantry. They put all of the door frames on and the doors that go in them... Also, you can see the bar on the right.
Here's the other side of the kitchen. There are holes for the refrigerator, oven and microwave. They covered all of the cabinets up with plastic because they just texturized and painted the walls.
Here is the laundry room that connects to the garage. They put a self in here too. I'm going to have to check with the builder though b/c I thought that we were getting white wire shelves. I think they are better b/c you don't have to dust them! :) Also, I think that this shelf should be about a foot and a half higher so that I can hang clothes on it. I'm going to work on it this week.
This is me upstairs in the game room... you can see the paint color pretty well from this picture. I'm holding a note pad in my hand. We were measuring rooms today so that I can see how our furniture will fit. Matt has been great... I made him go furniture shopping with me both this Saturday and last Saturday. At least most of the furniture stores had the football game on while we were looking around. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast they are building your house. I love all the room but the laundry room stood out. It actually looks big enough to work in. And also serve as a mud room. Usually they make them soooo small. After you get kids you will be spending a lot of time in there Stephie! hehe
Love & Hugs, Grandma

Catherine said...

I think the house is looking so cool. Can't wait to have the house warming party! :)

Love you guys,
Nancy Catherine (Mom)! :)