Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Wonderful Man!

1. Who is your man? Matthew Brandon
2. How long have you been together? We're soulmates... so forever, but we've been married since July 16, 2005
3. How long dated? since March 21, 2000, yes I remember the exact date
4. How old is your man? 24, same as me!
5. Who eats more? Matt does.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Matt, he said it once and I didn't hear him, so he tried again 2 months later :)
7. Who is taller? Matt
8. Who sings better? Matt has an amazing voice! I love to listen to him sing and play guitar or piano!
9. Who is smarter? This is a loaded question... we are equally smart at different things.
10. Whose temper is worse? Neither of us have a bad temper
11. Who does the laundry? haha... Matt hasn't done laundry since he was in high school
12. Who takes out the garbage? Matt! Yuck!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Matt always sleeps closest to the front door so he can protect me if a bad person breaks in.
14. Who pays the bills? We share
15. Who is better with the computer? Matt is a professional computer person... of course he is!
16. Who mows the lawn? Well... once we get our house Matt will... I'll help plant flowers
17. Who cooks dinner? We love to cook dinner together
18. Who drives when you are together? Depends whose in the mood to drive
19. Who pays when you go out? It all comes from the same place
20. Who is most stubborn? both of us can be stubborn, but honestly, we're both pretty flexible also
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? hmmm.... are we ever wrong? ;)
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Well... we are currently living with my Mom until the house gets done, so definitely her
23. Who kissed who first? Matt first kissed me on the check on New Years Eve in 8th grade! I know... we were meant to be together!
24. Who asked who out? Matt asked me
25. Who proposed? MATT with the most beautiful ring!
26. Who is more sensitive? haha... definitely me! I'm a crier..
27. Who has more friends? It's probably pretty equal.
28. Who has more siblings? Me
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Matt does... and he looks good in them! :)
30. What's your favorite color? PINK! Ok, so this wasn't a questions, but I had to add it!

Hope you learned something! I don't know who to tag, but this was fun! Thanks for tagging me Jen!

No comments: