Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Trip to Michigan

Jackson, my mom, and I took a 4 day trip to Michigan last Thursday thru Sunday to visit a lot of my relatives. I forgot my camera, but my dad sent me some pictures. I will share the ones I have and when I get more I will post those.

We stayed at my Grandma and Grandpa Waldron's house. Here is Jack playing in their family room.
Friday we spent the day with my dad and Grandma Shaw. They picked us up and took us out to lunch. Jackson had so much fun coloring and visiting.
Then we went back to my Grandma's new house and she wanted to see his new walking skills.
Jackson went right to my dad and was so excited to see him. He loves my dad to bounce him on his knee and play "motor boat" with him.
He got into the pots and pans... they are locked away at home.

My Grandma made a great dinner. (We ate really well all trip.) I just love these two shots of Jack with his Great Grandma Shaw. Can you tell he loves her!

Four generations....

No comments: