Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Officially a Stay at Home Mommy

He is starting to enjoy his bouncy seat more... this is sorta his smile. I still haven't been able to get a picture of a good smile yet.
Walking (sleeping) at the mall with his friend Zephan and Mama Holly.
Daddy likes to help Jackson practice standing... Mommy likes to dress Jackson up. Do you see those dino feet?
He loves plying in the pack n play!
Mommy is dressing him up again...
This swing has been the best investment! He sleeps in it a lot.
All dressed and ready to go to his 1st baby shower and 1st b-day party for a friend. He loves to wear dinosaurs.
At Guyer HS with mommy right after I resigned. I think he looks happy that I am going to be staying home with him.
Sleeping sweetly in his pack n play this morning. This is the bed we use in our room now. We switched the bassinet into a changing table.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh he is so sweet. GG misses him so much. I can't wait to hold him again! ;)