Saturday, November 21, 2009

1st Baby Shower!!!

Some of my good friends in Denton hosted a baby shower for me this weekend... It was so much fun and I feel so blessed to be surronded by such wonderful women!
Here are are some of the cute decorations... the diaper cake is in Jackson's room now.
Love this!
All of the food was so good. These girls know how much I love blue... they even made the punch blue!

Opening gifts...This is from my mom and sister. They also got us the changing pad and covers for the changing table...Passing all of the cute things around the room...
Matt's parents got us a pack n play for Jackson! I'm so excited about it! We are going to use it so much.
Jackson loves his grandmas! (Even if they both look too young to be grandmas!)
The hostess.... Ashley, Kallie, Dawn, Holly, and Deedra (not in the picture). I love you girls! Thanks for everything!

Mama Kallie and Copeland (5 weeks old)...
Mama Ashley and Annabelle (4 months old)...
Afterwards Matt came to load gifts into the car... He had to hold Miss Annabelle first though. He just loves babies and is so good with them. I can't wait to see him with Jackson!

No comments: