Monday, April 27, 2009

Little Ayden

Here are come picture of my last visit with the Wiersum's baby, Ayden.
I just love babies and Ayden is so sweet!
Their nursery is so cute... You can see the giraffe they painted on the wall behind me. They had a zebra on the other wall.
We went to the arts and jazz fest last night. It was a really good time. We got to hear 3 local denton bands: Andrew Tinker and the Good Nights, Brian Houser, and Brave Combo (polka!). It was the first time I had every heard Brave Combo and I was impressed. I even did the Chicken Dance! :)
We have taks testing all week... Yuck! It's going to be a boring week!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stephie that baby is beautiful. Glad every thing is going good for your friends in the birthing department. Surely your turn will be soon. We were at Aunt Jeanne's and for Mother's Day at Robert's school they had a mommy night and they did the chicken. They came home and showed us, it was so cute. And about Polka music growing up in this area there are lots of polka bands and to polka is so much fun. As a kid I did it lot.
Love & Hugs, Grandma XOXO