Monday, January 5, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Matt and I had a really good Christmas break. We really enjoyed the time we got to spend with all of our family! We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day with Matt's parents, my mom and our siblings. Then we flew to Pennsylvania to spend time with my dad. We had a really good trip... one day we even got to drive over to NY and go skiing! So Fun! Here are some pictures from the holidays:

Here is our Christmas Tree... We took it down on New Year's Day and Matt used his ax to chop it up into firewood.These are the beautiful flowers that Matt surprised me with on Christmas Eve morning... notice the Ashley's Furniture receipt that is under the vase.
This is my Christmas Surprise from Matt... the new couches that I had been wanting! When I woke up on Christmas eve morning after Matt was already at work I saw the flowers and the receipt for couches. When I called him, he told me that they were going to be delivered in a few hours later that day. He is so romantic! It's hard to tell from the picture, but they are brown with a teal green accent color... You should come over and see them.
This is Janie, Randy, Me, and Matt at the top of the mountain at the Peek n Peak Ski Resort in NY state. Dad skied with us too, but he isn't in the picture b/c he's the one taking it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too. Looks like you had a wonderful holiday. We did too, but no skiing for us! Love your tree and your roses and your furniture....G&G