Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving... I'm just a little late!

The last week has gone by so quickly! I guess that's just what happens around the holidays. Well, our thanksgiving was great. We had lots of good time with family and great food! My Aunt Jeanne, Uncle Rob, and cousin Robert visited from Virginia. It was really fun to see them since it had been so long since the last visit. These pictures are from when they came and visited our house.



Here are some pictures of one of my geometry classes this week. On Wendesday all of the 2nd block classes had Christmas parties and got presents for a child from a local preschool.

Our little girl liked Hanna Montana... this is her opening her new Hanna Montana Guitar!


This is my document camera and projector... my two most favorite teaching tools! I can put and thing on it and it projects on to the screen at the front of the room. :)

My 1st period geometry class... hard at work learning. I didn't ask them to pose or anything. This is actually what they were doing.

It wasn't really fair this day... 1st period these guys had to work and 2nd period got to have a party.
We're going to the Mavs game tonight! I'm so excited...

No comments: