Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer

I'm enjoying the summer! I have been keeping myself busy by taking classes at T-Dub. First summer session I'm taking Geometry in the Classroom and Number Theory. Wednesday is my final exam! I can't believe have fast these classes have gone.

The image “http://twu.bncollege.com/wcsstore/ExtendedSitesCatalogAssetStore/907_90707_99_292748_NI/images/FULLIMAGE_196011.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I have another class, Algebra in the Classroom, starting on July 7th. By August I will have 18 hours toward my master's degrees... that's half way done. Hopefully I'll be all done by August '09.
The image “http://twu.edu/images/slideshow/library-w-fountain.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
That's a picture of the TWU library. Isn't it pretty! :) I've been spending everyday on campus this summer. I feel like a college student again! It really reminds me of my undergrad days.

We went out to lunch at Mazatlan's today... The best part was the price! I got fajitas and Matt got enchilada's for $13 including tip! The food was actually pretty good and they give you free queso... And, across the street was the craziest thing! It was a beauty salon, chainsaw repair store, and night club all in one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephie, Every thing looks wonderful in your world. The Univesity has a beautiful campus. And the good thing about teaching is that you will always be a school "girl" And always a special girl in our hearts!
Love & Hugs, Grandma & Grandpa
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO