Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's almost done!

2 More Days!!! I can't believe we are so close to closing on the house. We are moving in on Saturday morning, so anyone who wants to help... let me know! We have a couple guys who have volunteered already.

Here is the front of our house with all of the landscaping! I'm going to move the juniper that is in front of the house number to the other side of the garage because I'm worried about it growing bigger and covering the house number. It will look more symmetric there too. :)
Here are two pictures of the back yard. The put one tree in the front yard and one in the back! We were really excited about that because we thought that they were going to put both trees in the front yard. They are live oak trees which is great because they stay green all year long and don't loose their leaves so we don't have to rake them!
The appliances are in! They take off the oven door so that no one will steal them... smart huh?

1 comment:

Jen Windle said...

Holy crap this weekend!? Can you believe it's finally here? I know when people asked me that I answered with.."heck yeah I've been freaking waiting forever" :) I wish we could help you move saturday and return the favor from you guys helping us. Brad works on Sat. and I have an apt. in Rockwall-but may be home early afternoon! Just come and knock and see if we are home!